We assist with your travel claim submission
Chat with us on your claim queries
Eligibility of Cover
Valid Singapore identification document
• You have a NRIC, Employment Pass, Work Permit, Long Term Visit Pass, Dependent Pass or Student Pass.
For Adult Cover
•At least 18 years old.
For Child Cover
• Unmarried, unemployed; and
• Below 18 years old, or up to 25 years old if studying full-time in a recognized institution of higher learning
Annual Multi-Trip Plan:
• You and the other Adult Family Member can travel separately. However, the Children who travel must always be accompanied by either one of the Adults insured under this Policy.
• The maximum duration per trip is 92 days.
For this Policy to be effective:
• You must purchase the Policy in Singapore before You leave Singapore
Some of the Exclusions
X Behavioural Exclusions
Any wilful or illegal act; Suicide or intentional self-injury; Any behaviour under the influence of alcohol or unprescribed drugs
X Medical Exclusions
Any pre-existing medical condition; Pregnancy-related conditions; Travelling to seek medical treatment; Any sexually transmitted diseases
X Activity Exclusions
Sports played in a professional or competitive capacity; Participating in extreme sports (such as big wave surfing, cliff jumping, ultra-marathon)
X Travel Exclusions
Travelling in, to or through Afghanistan, Cuba, Crimea, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan or Syria
X Circumstantial Exclusions
Circumstances involving war, government action or nuclear risks