What can my business be insured for?

Property – All Risks
Cover your physical assets/real and personal property (includes furniture, fixtures & fittings, improvements, decorations, machinery and equipment, trade samples or stock-in-trade) against accidental loss, destruction or damage by an insured event.

Business Interruption
Cover your loss of gross profits, gross revenue, wages and/or increased cost of working that you may incur if your business is interrupted because of loss, destruction or damage by an insured event.

Work Injury Compensation
As an employer, it is mandatory that you protect your employees engaged under a contract of service against work accidents or illnesses. Get cover for any claims, arising out of and in the course of employment.

Foreign Worker Medical
As an employer, you must buy and maintain medical insurance coverage of at least $15,000 per year for each Work Permit and S Pass holder.  The insurance will cover inpatient care and day surgery, including hospital bills for conditions that may not be work related.

Public Liability
Get cover for claims in the case of third parties’ death or injury following an accident that your business is responsible for. Third parties include walk-in customers or damages to a neighboring occupier’s property.

Get cover for loss or damage to your money
• In your premises or in transit
• 24 hours, 7 days a week

Fidelity Guarantee
Get cover for financial loss arising from any act of fraud or dishonesty committed by your employee.

Electronic Equipment
Get cover for your electronic equipment (includes computers, systems and data media) for any unforeseen physical loss or damage.

Equipment or Machines (and breakdown)
Get cover for the cost of repair, reinstatement, or replacement arising from accidental loss or damage to your equipment or machines.

Inland Transit
Get cover for loss or damage to goods belonging whilst in the normal course of transit by road.