Medical insurance requirements for foreign worker

A medical insurance plan for each foreign worker is needed you employ. You also need to submit the insurance details online before the Work Permit can be issued.

What it should cover
As an employer, you must buy and maintain medical insurance coverage of at least $15,000 per year for each Work-Permit and S-Pass holder.

The insurance should cover inpatient care and day surgery, including hospital bills for conditions that may not be work related.

Submit insurance details
You need to submit medical insurance and Work Injury Compensation Insurance details online before you request to issue or renew a Work Permit, and when the details change.

AXA Group SmartCare Executive - Foreign Workers

• Reimbursement of eligible hospital confinement or surgery expenses which results directly from non-work related illness or injury

• Cover for 4 bedded Government & Restructured Hospital

• As-Charged plans available for up to $30,000 per disability

• Special extension for:
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains
- Outpatient Cancer Treatment and Kidney Dialysis
- Emergency Outpatient Treatment

• Eligibility: between Age 17 and Age 65, renewable up to 72 years old.

• Ease of administration: Policy will be issued on Headcount basis
- Adjustment to the Foreign Worker headcount will be processed upon renewal

Get a Quote

For on-demand information on the coverage and premium rates, please complete and send the form below

FWMI Proposal Form